I picked next day shipping, where is my item?
- Depending on the item, it may not be in stock. If the item is not in stock it usually takes us 2-4 days to get the item in. All purchases above $50 do have a free shipping option. If you made a purchase and paid for faster shipping method please let us know, we can easily refund you the shipping costs.
- Cuban links are hand made to order. Once the order is placed they take around 2-3 weeks (for 10/14kt) and around 3-4 weeks (for 18kt).
- Custom items are completely different, and production times vary greatly, if you are interested in a custom item please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at (813) 888-8590.
I will not be home during my delivery.
- That is not a problem. Because the package is fully insured for the value you paid, you will not be able to make any changes. However, if you notify us after a delivery is attempted we can have UPS hold the package at a fulfillment center where you can pick it up with photo ID.
I just received my item but I do not like it.
- It happens, we know pictures do not always properly show a product. We can accept a return as long as it is within 7 days of the item being delivered to you. You will be responsible for return shipping and a $25 restocking fee, any cuban link that had an engraved box clasp will be charged a 5% of the purchase price restocking fee
- Custom made items and Cuban links over 400 grams are not eligible for return.
- Please ship to 6716 Hanley Rd Tampa FL 33634
- We do NOT pay for return shipping. Please use a shipping method that gives you a tracking number and send that to us. We advise that you insure the package for the full value that you paid. If the item is lost in transit we, Lirys Jewelry, are not responsible for any refund/exchange.
Can I change my order?
- Generally, yes. If you place an order and realise you purchased the wrong size, or want to get a thicker/thinner piece please call (813 888 8590) or email (email@example.com)
- If the item is a cuban link we will be able to change it. However because the cuban link was already ordered, we will have to restart which means the 2-3 week and 3-4 week estimated time would start over from that date.
- I do not know what length I need.
- Common problem. If this will be your first jewelry purchase we suggest going to a local store and trying on different lengths, that way you know what the different lengths do. Also checkout our youtube and instagram page where we post videos and pictures of different items that may help give you an idea of what you need.
- In addition, we always suggest going a little longer if you are still unsure. It is always easier to shorten a necklace or bracelet, that can always be done within 2 days. If the item is too short, we will have to get a whole new piece.
I want a 24kt Necklace
- I am sorry but that is not something we will do. Although gold is a metal, 24kt gold is incredibly soft. So soft that your finger tail can actually scratch it, and that chains and bracelets can be bent by hand.
- For most necklaces/bracelet 14kt is the highest we can do.
- For all cuban links above 7mm we can do 18kt and for most custom charms we can do 18kt
- Cuban links are the only necklace/bracelet we can do in 22kt gold, please contact us for additional information if that is something you are interested in.
Do you make your Miami Cuban links in house?
- Nope, we have been using 2 manufacturers for nearly 30 years who do all of our cuban links. We test the karat of every item we receive to ensure it meets our Karat Guarantee.
Do you make anything in house?
- Yes, many of our charms are made in house as well as our diamond and fashion rings. Most repairs are also done here in our store. Customs items are done nearly all in house as well. We send out the design to be 3D printed, but that is it. Everything else from design to casting is done here in our store.
Where are non Cuban links made?
- We have recently begun importing directly from Italy. We still use a whole U.S. based wholesalers for more items we are out of, or sizes we do not generally carry.
The price for gold is currently _____, why are you charging more?
- That is the "spot price" or "scrap price". That is the price that raw gold being mined from the ground is sold for. The mining companies sell at that price to a gold refinery. The refinery then produces gold bars (usually 24kt) and marks them up to be sold to a manufacturer. The manufacturer then turn the gold into a finished piece of jewelry and mark that up.
- Then 1 of two things happens, the manufacturer sells the finished pieces to a wholesaler who marks it up once again and sells to a jewelry store, or possibly sells right to a jewelry store if that store purchases enough pieces. We do the second, we purchases directly from the manufacturer is Miami (for our cuban links) and directly from Italy (for our other chains and bracelets).
- So for us (and we purchase directly from the manufacturer) the price is marked up at least twice before we get the item, sometimes 3 times. Many other retailers may have had the price marked up 4/5 times before they are able to sell it to you.
What is the difference between 10 and 14 karat gold?
- Visually? Not much. Technically? The amount of gold in the item. Pure gold is 24 karat and will not contain any other metal. A item that is 10kt gold is 41.7% gold (Au) and 58.3% other metals. A 14kt gold item is 58.3% gold and 41.7% other metals.
- 18 karat gold is visually different from both 10 and 14kt gold. It is a much darker/deeper yellow/gold. 18kt gold is 75% gold, and 25% various other metals
Why are there other metals?
- Generally gold alone would not be strong enough when flattened out into a finished piece of jewelry (rings, earrings, and some pendants can be 24kt gold).
- The other metals are often silver, copper, and nickel.
When will you have that sale again.
- The only annual sale we have is our black Friday (All November) sale. All other sales are determined month to month